JAVA Wallet - Wine & Black
Perfect Wallet For Faster Access
The Java Wallet was designed to serve everyone who likes carrying more cards & fewer bank notes. We factored in speedy card usage on-the-go for to combine the best of versatility, compactness & style. Whether you’re going for a full day of shopping or just trying to pick up some groceries, Java is designed to help you be more efficient.
We made Java to have a slim silhouette. Sometimes, you find yourself wearing trousers with smaller pockets that can hardly accommodate your regular bifold wallet. This wallet offers a permanent solution to this with its size; it is slim, stylish & yet able to accommodate up to 10 cards and a few bank notes for your daily transactions.
Stylish & Classic
The edges of the Java wallet are rounded & perfectly buffed by hand & the corners nicely rounded to make it more pleasant to touch. Designed for anyone who loves vintage, classic & unique styles with contemporary functionality - Java offers simplicity in its most fashionable form.
At Ryoko, our wallets are crafted by hand with each of them uniquely stitched in traditional saddle style by our experienced & talented artisans. With the traditionally hand-cut, hand-stitched and hand-painted techniques, each of these wallets can never be exactly the same. Whichever one you purchase will become one of its kinds & last a lifetime for you.
About Our Leather
Premium Full-Grain leather is used to offer the best quality you deserve. The Java wallet is made from full grain Japanese vegetable tanned leather. This tanning is done in a traditional process which involves slowly dyeing them with organic colours inside wooden drums. This natural tanning process does not use any harsh chemicals. With age, a lovely patina will form on this wallet without compromising the resistance of the leather.
Durable & Long Lasting
As we mentioned before, ageing for the Java wallet does not affect the longevity of the leather, rather it gradually gives it a vintage look as the years go by, leaving you with a warm and supple feel whenever you reach for your wallet. The Java wallet is designed to age gracefully with you.
- FEATURES: Java is one of our best selling wallets - it’s natural color, premium quality vegetable-tanned leather, slim silhouette and tendency to age gracefully with use makes it stand out of the crowd. The warm patina formed on the surface of the leather makes it softer and darker, giving a vintage look to your wallet.
- OUR MATERIALS: Full-grain vegetable-tanned leather from Japan. Waxed thread for hand-stitching.
- DETAILS: Holds up to 10 cards and multi-currency notes. Does not have a coin pocket.
- DIMENSIONS: Closed dimensions 4.50" by 3.15".
- SPECIALITY: This wallet is made using premium full-grain leather which has beautiful imperfections from its natural origins. It will form a distinguished character and beautiful patina with use.
Our Personal Guarantee
At Ryoko, we take great pride in and stand behind every single design.
Each and every wallet are individually hand-stitched and hand-cut with impeccable attention to detail. All of our products are built to last. However, if there is a problem, please let us know and we will fix it as best as we can, or replace it for you.